What is Numbers
Numbers are everywhere in our daily life for sequencing, counting , measuring , labeling and coding. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 the symbols are called digits.
Types of Numbers
- Natural no e.g., 1,2,3,4,5,6…………… here zero is not natural no. 2. Whole no. 3. Integers 4. Even no 5. odd no 6. Prime no. 7. Coprimes 8. composite no 9. Rational no 10. Irrational no 11. Real no. 12. Complex or Imaginary No and many
Here some most important question on number system for any competitive examination like SSC CGL, TET, PSC, Public service Commission. In any competitive examination Mathematics is the most important part. So never ignore any questions or part of Mathematics.
Questions realted to Number System.
- If x is a prime no and -1≤(2x-7)/5≤1, then find the value of x.
- The sum of all those prime nos which are not greater than 17 is (A) 59 (B) 58 (C) 41 (D) 42 ( multiple choice question)
- the sum of a natural no and its square equals the product of the first three prime nos. Find the no.
- Out of six consecutive natural nos. if the sum of first three is 27, what is the sum of the other three.
- The sum of four consecutive even nos is 748.Which is The smallest among them.